What others are saying about
Ron . . .
- "Dr. Partin kept the teachers mesmerized for two days
with his interesting mix of activities, reflections, and engaging
themes. Our teachers are still commenting weeks later about the
impact of the two-day experience in helping orient them to a
new job and profession."
- Deryle Hope
- Director, Staff Development
- Spartanburg (SC) School District Two
- "Ron is masterful at interjecting humor into his programs
while simultaneously encouraging deep reflection and critical
thinking about the ways we live our lives. He is extremely adept
at presenting ideas in ways that his audience members can grasp
regardless of the disparities in their personal, cultural, and
- Craig J. Vickio, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist, Counseling Center
- Bowling Green State University
- "Your sensitivity to the mood and rhythm of the group
was superb. Your pacing was exquisite. Your variety seemed endless.
And your response to each question or concern seemed right on
target to me."
- Rev. George Bell
- Naples, FL
- "Dr. Partin's workshop was like a symphony of carefully
orchestrated exercises and demonstrations that kept us busy thinking,
interacting, and laughing. Ron is not only knowledgeable, he
is humorous, entertaining, and a master of motivation. I am still
using the ideas that I learned at his workshop."
- Martin Ritchie, Professor.
University of Toledo
- "Your presentation not only dealt with the realities
of the corporate world but more importantly targeted strategies
to effectively thrive in such a culture. . . . You have a relaxed,
humorous presentation style. This style along with your expertise
and knowledge, make an unbeatable combination."
- Linda L.Schlachter, Employee Assistance Program Administrator
- Owens Corning World Headquarters
- "Our Board of Education wanted a person who understood
the values of the small rural community and someone who had the
people skills to work through complex issues. Dr. Partin possesses
those skills and was able to make all participants feel an important
part of the process."
- Ronald R. Bash, Superintendent
Leipsic Local Schools
- "The active involvement of our staff members due to
your fun, hands-on approach really kept their interest and maximized
their learning. You certainly incorporate much humor,which is
also so important in creating an inviting learning atmosphere.
- Mary Jo Williams
Director of Special Services
Ottawa-Glandorf Local Schools
- "Your meticulous planning, your understanding of the
group and its dynamics, and your subtle guidance resulted in
a highly productive and collegial meeting."
- Cornelius C. Rose, C.E.O.
Performance Learning Systems
Nevada City, CA
List of Clients
- All rights reserved. © Ron Partin
Last updated July 2010.